bbBear's Spot

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

The Beginning... Of The End

Well well people!

Let it be known that I am a follower of fashion. Well, not all the time, i do enjoy Machos Nachos, but i decided to get me one of them, "blogs". Why? Well apparantly, it is Websters (i believe)
word of the year. Plus my scribes and comments may get me into page 57 of google's search results. Fancy.
However it wont be them cam ones, all the girls pouting and shit, no just a "blog"-standard one hahaha.
Ahem


Anywho, i doubt this will last very long, but do check up on it from time to time, comments and feedback would be wonderous. I may even get me one of them ".tk" accounts, so it looks professional, yet leads you back to this commercial website. If your interested, check out the about page of this company, it made me laugh it really did. To the left, o'er the right, ill include a link so you can bookmark this page, god knows whether its supports RSS, if it does then great! But um, who reading this would use RSS? You? Maybe. If the option is available, do take advantage of it, like free tic-tacs at a market stall.

I may be back later to discuss more, but dont expect personal shit, hey I could be sued for slanderous scribes on here, seeing how bloggers don't get the same rights as journalists, well in America anywho, if you want something to delicious to read,
then click on the Apple case, but dont let me get into all that.

Well, i could have done a better introduction, but i chose not to.

bbBear

Music - MXPX - GSF

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home