bbBear's Spot

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Yes! A new post! With words!

Heh, yes it's been a while chumps and chumpettes, and I cannot guarantee this would have been worth waiting for, but still, you might learn something new today, you might have that quizzical look on your face which expresses lust, disgust or custard. Who knows? But still, stick with this post today, it is good. Well, I say that before I've wrote anything so could be the complete opposite.

Firstly, why haven't I posted a real, erm, post for a while well y'know work calls and i have to respond - not to the best of my ability but still i did half-heartedly respond, and time, as always gets away with you. I learn not to try and fight it but go along with the tide, and see where it takes me. But by the end of the night i'm usually in a park in the Midlands drinking cheap cider, so i must stop that. But enough with the rambles, what's changed? Well, I removed Badblogs from the ESSENTIAL LINKEHS , methinks it went down somewhat, but not to fear, a site of equal (perhaps more?) stature is replaced, namely in the shape of S*ittyblogs, oh and updated Will's blog, apparantly the URL wasn't right.... Hmm but thats corrected. Oh, and in the graphical links, I've added a FIREFOX, and Thunderbird . Just a quick note to thank everyone who so far has downloaded the programs, the benefits of using far outweigh using IE, no matter what that Communist Dave says. He's just jealous of his slow infected computer. If you know people who would benefit from using the two programs listed above, forward this page onto them and let them click the link to feel the magic. Lastly, I've added a graphical button for Dofus, one of them MMMMMOORRRPPPGGG thingy's, just to whet your appetite somewhat.

And so we come back to myself, and all who sail in me. I don't have much to comment upon, aside from the communists who leave anti-inflammatory comments, which I keep a close eye on. Speaking of which, next time I find "spam-comments", I will publishing those IP's and forwarding them onto to, erm, well I dont know who, i never managed to quite figure that bit out, but still YES, the world will use your i.p address for spam harvesting heh heh heh spam fritters, absolutely gorgeous. STILL, that's not the point, "Emily".

On that note i'll be off, gonna try and book tickets for that 50 cent movie, which looks, trippin', and listening to Stephen Fretwell, who doesn't like being photographed. Well in my dreams he doesn't. But still thanks for reading and leaving comments, and remember, don't listen to Dave. He's a git.


bbBear

Music - Stephen Fretwell - New York

1 Comments:

  • Yeah that Dave, always making up rubbish, he's worse than American Intelligence I tell ya.

    By Blogger Andrew, at 10:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home