bbBear's Spot

Friday, March 25, 2005

Si el mundo era una etapa...

Hola senor/senoritas!!

You can't escape it, i mean it affects TV schedules which means my beloved Richard & Judy are not on, i despair for this nation I really do. But yes my beloved(s), it is Good Friday today! I mean why is it called Good Friday? Why not, Excellent Friday, or Satisfactory Friday, perhaps even Triumphantly Stupendous Friday? I don't think it has the same ring to it, but in a constantly evoluting society, it shouldn't be ruled out as another discharged by-product from my orifice. It is the weekend to eat chocolatey eggs, although they have been sold for a while now, so, like Christmas, it feels like it has been around for aaaagggeeess. Speaking of which, its only 240 odd days till Christmas, have you bought your loved one their gifts yet? It's better to get them now rather than later when it will be a mad rush to the habadashery to get the latest fad, such as a battery operated hammer, or erm a tea strainer.

I have not as yet jiggeldy-pokeryed with the stuff on the right, I have been *ahem* busy. Never fear, it will happen. When you least expect it... and i bet half of you wouldn't notice. Such is life. But you cannot help those who cannot help themselves. Except shoplifters, those funk-meisters seem to have it licked.

As for me? Well revision and Neopets seem to be the answer. I could sit outside in the bright yet mildly tepid sun, and get everyone slighty going with a tan to match David Dickinson, but no. Inside is best, away from the bees that attack me in their droves. Speaking of which, anyone here have a Neopets account? I wholeheartedly recommend it, if not for the love and satisfaction you derive from your "pet", but just playing games to earn neopoints is fandabadozy. If you do, drop me a line. After i've edited the right hand column.

Adios people, enjoy Triumphantly Stupendous Friday and don't eat too many eggs, or the results may leave you in a fragile state of mind. Kind of what happens when you listen to Razorlight for too long *shudder*

bbBear

Music - Jimmy Eat World - Sweetness

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home