bbBear's Spot

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Head space for sale

Tell me, why is life so complicated, mmm? Why do the past and present amalgimate into some, blurred reality which screws people up? I mean, if we could see ourselves, would we get it right? Not arf, but still, the only thing that hasn't made me cross the line between insane and insecure is the fact i'm listening to 90's pop, with its uplifting melodies and and well meaning, if only for the fact it has been done so many times before. I do wish i had one of those, pensieve things (i think) from the Harry Potter books, where you can dispose thoughts from your mind to this, thing. Maybe then i can finally rest

In regards of this blog, i've thought about it long and hard, and it isn't getting the traffic i thought it would, it needs the oxygen of publicity to help it along its way. As well, it needs.......Trendy F;ash Templates.......and Irish Web Hosting......or does it? Well, for now i'm gonna mirror this blog with MSN spaces, yes i know it isn't what i want, but if it increases traffic to 1.9 TB a month, then it can only help, right? I will link it somewhere, don't know yet. But for the first news and first reactions to everything, STAY HERE!! BOOKMARK ME!!

I know not a long post, but you know, dooty calls. Yet I leave you on the news that 60% of American's believe that Tom Cruise's latest relationship with "Dawson's Creek" Katie Holmes is some pre-fabricated stunt. An even recenter (*sp?) poll suggest 9.7 out of 10 people doesnt really care. I guess the 0.3 of those who do care are the Ok! readers, and presumably spend what little money they have on gossip mags. Pfff. I'm off to begin writing these TV script, now i know how my boy Dave Gorman feels writing HIS novel...


bbBear

Music - Britney Spears - Lucky

2 Comments:

  • Well in the future we are retarded too, you know we build buildings likes miles in the air?

    What kind of dumb idiot decided to do that?

    They only have to slip out the window and fall to the ground and its ouch!

    By Blogger Andrew, at 10:38 PM  

  • I didn't know that, but i might have that on my headstone as the little bit of wisdom i gleamed off a higher being.

    Thats YOU man!

    By Blogger bbBear, at 3:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home