bbBear's Spot

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

The geeks (never) gets the girl

Huzzah to my followers, all of 1 of 'em out there who check this blog every 6 minutes for an update. Alas, I do not write new stuff every 6 minutes, for that would put this in danger of BOREDOM, and all kinds of strange exotic diseases that no one except one doctor on £100,000 hears of. Strange eh?

So this will be a geekish kind of entry, as i will be changing a few bits and pieces here and there to this blog. I'm not going to change the colors, cos i know you guys (and gals) like that so much that if I did change it, i'd get e-mails saying "Bring it back, bring it back!" and i'll be like "whoa peeps, calm it". So then a meleé would ensue and blah blah blah. So, I hear you ask, what AM i updating? Well, some of the stuff on the right hand side, maybe a counter there, add some ESSENTIAL LINKIES! and er, other razzmatazz, but I actually need to find the time to edit it, so expect these changes to be rolled out over the next couple of days. Oh, and hopefully make it a .tk site, so its easier to remember than the actual URL out there at the top.

So that's for later. But for the now, well I've heard things from E3, from my contacts. No, not contact lenses, for I don't have any. Anywho, I've heard all about Sony's PS3 and the Xbox 360, which all sound as dull as herpes, although out of the two i feel the PS3 would win, which hopefully proves that you can't throw billions of moolah around hoping to the best (Chelsea of course are the exception). I believe Ninty are making their announcements and stuff today, which should be good reading, if anyone is excited about it and want a snreaky peaky preview, then clicky here for pre-E3 preview. Whoa. It r0x!

So what to look forward this week? Well, changes to this site, Nintendo at E3 and new series of Scrubs, E4 tonight and Channel 4 Friday, w00000000t!!! So on that note, i'm off to begin planning changes, so adios peeps


bbBear

Music - King Prawn - London Born

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home