bbBear's Spot

Thursday, April 28, 2005

In possession of something mystical...

Bees.

Its a marmite thing y'know (or vegemite to my folks Down Under), you either love them or hate them? Me? Don't expect me to be a beekeeper when i'm older. I know all the shit about their useful and do good to the world, but why am I their favorite target, hmm? I was bombarded by the little shit's on the way up to uni. I heard that they like people who have had bananas and what did i have for lunch. A yummy juicy banana. I guess my banana covered in marmite lunch will go on hiatus during the summer months, which sucks, but if it stops me being attacked and stung, i fear this is my only plan.

I would be racking up my NP in Neopia, for it be that i am on a public computer in the library, and they suggest that people might have a better use for the computers than i do. Pish posh. So i figured i'd make my latest entry on here, before a lecture of such sweet, sweet proportions i would spontaneously combust in a orgasmic delight that would put most to shame. Y'know i used to rack up 100,000NP a week, before i came back, and now? A paltry 20,000. My dreams of being a neo-millionaire vanishing like, like a cheese sandwich on toasted rye bread, in the paws of a hungry little Bear.

Anywho i'm off to finish buying books, and tonight enjoying a Chinese with The Crispy One whilst partaking in a Mario Party 2 tourney, so wish me the best of luck peeps and catch you next week, when i attempt my Mario 64 speed run. Oh its making me tingle-tuner too. Ciao!


bbBear

Music - Katy Rose - Overdrive

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home