bbBear's Spot

Thursday, March 31, 2005

Los Lectores Opinan

I couldn't be bothered with an English heading so i decided to borrow one from Diario's website.

I know i know, a lack of an update, I hear all. But why? Why should you care whether i write today, tomorrow or the next day? You could call it a fad, like the tamagotchi, but i can't envisage this lasting alas. But do keep checking up, you never know i may change my mind. But not tonight, for my mind isn't as it is. Why? Well i've been in Guildford most of the day. Why? Well, I don't reveal my life, as i know people don't, so why the f*ck should I? Might go against the idea of a "blog" but then I never was one for going with the norm. Only crazes. Like "emo" *Shudder*

People, yes they make me wonder, with their insepid ideas, their lack of closeness, their incandescnet aloofness. Makes you wonder what its all about nowadays, i mean, how many people on your phone would you call, right this very minute, roughly? One, maybe two? Females would say more but enough on that shit. Now, how many people would you like to recieve a call/SMS from? Around 20/30? Well, take that philosophy and implant it to everyone, and you can see nothing happens, everyone goes around with the same thinking and no one contacts anyone. The time difference between when you speak to people from one time to the next, all kinda shit happens, stuff you expect, stuff that shocks you. The art is expecting the unexpected.

But still, even to someone as aloof as me, people still manage to make me wonder what it's all about. And that sucks.

bbBear

Music - McFly - Hypnotized

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home