bbBear's Spot

Sunday, April 03, 2005

The art of romance is dead

Do you agree/disagree? You think i want to know the results?

You may notice a negative tang (not the Chinese dynasty b.t.w) to this blog, but who cares? Life is for living, not to worry about what I say, what he says, what she says all that BS. As long as your happy with your life and the people within it is all that matters. I wouldnt want anyone to actually get offended with my comments, opinions or ways of thinking, as I sure as hell don't with others.

Just thinking, i never appreciated how much
Neopets took up my life. I know i
Bang and Olufsen on about it in these posts, but really it does consume about 2 hours of my day, and am worried that come exams i won't spend time dedicated to it. I mean looking after the shop and stocking it up is a consuming time, so does getting the NP to treat my pet (which isn't around much...), but still do need someone to help run the shop. Do sign-up, it is a great laugh and we can exchange ideas, pets and all that love and shiznat that makes us the best country for teen pregnancy in Europe. That's if you believe the EU bulls*it gravytrain that the MEP's seem to ride on.

Before i leave you this bodacious night, couple of links you should click on, good chums of mine Dave, his blog and Lord Boulder, the exulted one's blog!! They are part of my essential linkies, and do check them out, they are a great laugh and worth anyone's time. If you want your site or that linked here, do drop me a line or message me on MSN.

Also check out Biffy Clyro - great band i only just discovered. Shame on me :(


bbBear

Music - Biffy Clyro - 57

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home