bbBear's Spot

Friday, April 01, 2005

Trojan Horse For Sale

Well, 2 pieces of information to report today.

Firstly, i've decided to leave university, financially and metaphysically it isn't viable anymore. So i'll them know soon...

Anyway, to more pressing matters, secondly, the neopets shop is humming quite nicely now, after some investigations. I know, upon opening the shop it declared it would sell everything, well everything that i could get my greasy paws on given my lack of time and space restricted to 20 items, but discovered that the only real thing selling well for profit was books, so i've deicded that will be my forté (unlike the hotel chain). I mean, ive made double my money on them, perhaps even 120% profit on them baby's, so it is worth it. I estimate to have made around 10,000NP profit in a few days, so it does pay out, unlike the stocks which mugged me stoopidly.

Well, thats about it really, so on this magical day, do remember, "A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool". Do remember that.


bbBear

Music - The Killers - Believe Me Natalie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home