bbBear's Spot

Saturday, May 07, 2005

3 (doors) down, 1 to go...

Yo, word!

Nearly a week has passed since my last post, so I thought i'd brighten up your weekend and add something diligent and noteworthy. Not that theres much, but hopefully enough to quench your thirst like a can of Mint Sprite, not that i'd shamelessly promote a product, naughty! Stop thinking such heinous things!

So now, whats different this week, things that ahs happened that wasn't the case from my last post? Hmm, well as the title suggests, 3 exams have been and gone, just one final one on wednesday, which is also the penultimate That 70's Show, and the last episode of Scrubs, so its shaping up to be a miserable wednesday :( As well, never did the Mario 64 speed run, my time and attention was taken away by Paper Mario 64 instead, it really is a great game, but alas, I don't have the time to finish it. So that will have to wait several weeks before i get my greasy paws on it again.

Now is the winter of discontent, or so somewhere once said, so on that fine note i'll be leaving you, getting the final touches to go out and do something unholy things that would make any Bear blush, especially this one, although I indeed will be one of the unholy tonight, so the final things to report is if your a fan of ska/ska-punk music, check out this website, a ska radio station which plays the hot shit 24/7. Absolutely awesome. Anyway peeps have a great one and to all my dawgs taking exams, the best of luck to you.


bbBear

Music - Go Jimmy Go - Soul Arrival

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home