bbBear's Spot

Monday, May 02, 2005

Soy caliente...

On this glorious (perhaps) morning, i am the Bear-er of good news - i won the Mario Party 2! Is that, a round of applause i hear in the horizon, the chanting from a society decreeing me, God? or Todd? It really is hard to hear over the wolf-whistles and what not. So yes, my dominance and stranglehold shone through, and won quite handsomely. I wish i had screenshots/grabs of it, but alas, it wasn't played on a PC emulator, thats right, a REAL n64, and secondly, never thought of videoing the prestigeous event. Well, i mean it could have lasted hours, and i thought the most you could have got out of a tape was 8 hours?

Excuse me, while i sit here racking my innards thinking of what else to write about. Not that i don't have glorious stories of me in battle, naturally winning, but i guess being this early my brain still hasn't developed yet, if i delayed this post by a number of hours than it could have been an Pulitzer prize winning article. But alas, youll have to make do with a non-chalant half effort. I guess if you get bored, you can read this *yawn* fascinating article on what David Beckham might consider doing now he's turned 30. Read this insight here.

To conclude this post, a couple of related articles. I won't be doing a Mario 64 speed run, why? Well, i didn't really think it through, and to ocmpete the game within say, 2 or 3 hours (i forgot the math) is possible, i can't be bothered to play the game several hundreds of times to perfect the run. So maybe some day i will. Ahh, on the right, on my ESSENTIAL LINKIES, you'll find new posts by both these chaps (ABOUT TIME!!). I must say, Dave did take his time the lazy git writing his new post, so go on, click on it, see what crazy stuff he's campaigning against now. Anyway i'm off to revise a bit and play Paper Mario a bit later on, to which i believe i can do a speed run. Just not today.


bbBear

Music - Natasha Bedingfield - Unwritten