bbBear's Spot

Sunday, May 15, 2005

Spoilers below!!!

1 little detail before i proceed, and thats my apologies for the bad formatting that proceeded the last post, was blogspot's fault. Honest! i trust you all read it fine, and not skipped sentences and that, otherwise it would have made as much sense as Noah building his meaty ark in a drought. In Eastbourne. In June.

So now I hear the final results of the English Premier League (EPL to my across-the-pond peeps), and dear me team of the day should be Bolton, for their fantastic win against Everton, however sense prevails and today it is West Brom, for their fantastic 2-0 win over Portsmouth. You gotta hand it to them, they did do well with Captain Marvel at the helm, and it dissapoints me to see Southampton go down after 20-odd years. The optimistic Norwich, who got hammered 6-0, surely didn't benefit from Delia's cooking, and Crystal Palace, well the less said about them the better, no doubt trams will be flying around Croydon city center tonight. w00t!!!. So who do we look forward to come August? Well, Sunderland and Wigan for sure, so it should be a good season, now that Palace are finally gone.

Enough of that, and what other news to report? Well, more fighting in Uzbekistan, the new X-box 360 launched on MTV, of all places. So there's me off to get very excited with the prospects of Doom 4, and Project Gotham Racing 3, or 53, like i care. A-ha! Yes, the E3 expo is this week, myself am eagerly anticipating Nintendo's new console, codenamed Revolution, although they have said it isn't likely to change the world. Mysterious stuff... But they always have a knack for fun games that anyone play, not that you Sony and Microsoft fanboys know about that, so you think i care what those 2 d*cks do their? Like hell i do, so expect intermittent news I hear from E3, and lots of fantastic news about Nintendo. If you want to join the other fanboys praising Sony's PS3, then I advise you to just-f*ckin-google-it, or press the X in the top right hand corner and get bent.

On that happy note I shall bid you all a fond farewell, I'm getting sleepy from the musings on here, although the excitement of Nintendo at E3 will keep me awake, for Match Of The Day tonight, and my apologies if you were waiting for the result. Just teaches you that you can't trust anyone these days eh? Oh, i'll be making guest appearences in the aftermath of the carnage that will ensue tonite, so if you see me, say hello, and expect a cream pie, perhaps cherry flavored for your troubles. Safe yeah?

EDIT** To the person who wrote that oh so "funny" comment on the previous post, i got your i.p address logged so expect to hear from me soon.


bbBear

Music - Sum 41 - 88


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home