bbBear's Spot

Friday, January 06, 2006

According to Pirates, you should really know...

I open my eyes, rub the sleep away and what do I smell in the distance.......that's right kids, A NEW POST!! Yes, with words, but no pictures this time, not for today anyway, my bandwidth on Filehigh does get chomped up a bit - damn those pesky large .bmp files... but still how are you today? I must say your hair looks nice, you should keep it like it...

So yes, this is now 2006, the Year of the Dog if you work by the Chinese New Year system, which seems to have all the problems of 2005, what with Lib Dem leader Charles Kennedy handed a vote of no-confidence soon, and the statistic that banks are robbed every 90 minutes within the EU. But hey, you didn't check on this blog to read those things did you? I bet you wanted some juicy gossip that you can tell your "friends" over MSN Messenger, or rather soon-to-be Windows Live Messenger, but alas, I know not to trust a medium of communication that literally holds no barriers and boundaries. I mean general stuff sure, but the in-depth nitty gritty bits, that would make you laugh, make you cry, make you wince, well no.

I guess I could tell you all about the holiday season just passed, with its dizzying highs and moribund lows, but aside from the general of eating too much, busting out of jeans and Glenn Ponder-ing, I don't wish to divulge too much. Sorry. But briefly, I did have an intreguing conversation about relationships the other day. To what do you define a relationship as, and does it involve compromises? Surely it can't be all one-way traffic, with a stern NO for whatever the other person wants? I blame reading on MSN Dating for me thinking all this, although greather heed should be thought of as to why I was there in the first place - damn random MSN links, but to say Yes to someone else inevitably means saying No to yourself, so what is the answer? I would say a slice of Battenburg whilst watching Dishy Des, forgetting all those problems and letting whatever happens happen. I guess the major thing I learnt this holiday season was to see how things go, adopting a wait-and-see approach. Although I don't wholeheartedly believe in it, I have grown accustomed to it and have thus realised that it does have its benefits.

So after all that I hope you are wiser and more knowledgable than before, if not, why not? I suggest clicking on the links to read the magic that lays within them. As for me, well I'm off to play Mario Kart Double Dash, I have a hankering to give Koopa a damn good spanking with a red shell, so on this day i bid you farewell and enjoy 2006 y'know, it won't last long i promise ya....well 360 days left to be honest but it sure as hell won't feel like it....


bbBear

Music - Pussycat Dolls - Stickwitu

2 Comments:

  • Double Dash!?

    Get a DS! Then it's Mario Kart and Animal Crossing over wifi!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:16 PM  

  • Easier said than done Anon - lack of funds! Knowing my luck, i'l get a DS with Mario Kart and Animal Crossing when its too late - kinda like when Britain joins anything to do with the EU :)


    bbBear

    By Blogger bbBear, at 6:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home