bbBear's Spot

Thursday, January 12, 2006

MySpace Account and changes...

Ahh so much work, so little time, so off we go whizzing through the updates.

First off, i gots me one of them MySpace accounts, if you got one feel free to add me.

Second of all, yes i've succombed to ads, by all means click on them if you wish, they don't cos you a dime, plus it helps me out! (Although why you'd want to do that I don't know...?)

Erm, oh yeah if you STILL haven't got Firefox yet, why not? Now with added Google toolbar, its more delish than tropical Skittles in a chocolate bowl filled with hundreds and thousands. Yummy.......

Anywho longer post soon, till then enjoy this MySpace profile, if only for the music. Ciao!!


bbBear

Music - Panic! At The Disco -
The Only Difference Between Martyrdom And Suicide Is Press Coverage

3 Comments:

  • See when you enlarge the menu, the residual of that menu goes down to the bottom of the web page.

    I'm still not getting Firefox, facist fragmenters of my memory (NO).

    It's just a hippy movement I tell you

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:45 PM  

  • Yeah i need to sort that out, i will fix that during the next week.

    And trust me, Firefox is no hippy movement, only Wikipedia could be considered that, but i suppose you like that :)


    bbBear

    By Blogger bbBear, at 6:24 PM  

  • Well myspace is some murdoch aussie facist movement (I heard him speak for the first time ever, jeez I didn't realise he had a strong aussie accent).

    Firefox is a movement by the few though, most open-source is, just few people realise it.

    Wiki's nice, but only basic and has a few factual inaccuracies which, last time I tried to fix one, got edited and put back to how it was... it's facism by stealth.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home