bbBear's Spot

Friday, June 24, 2005

Whats.......your problem?

Argh, those damn infectious punk-pop starlets New Found Glory, with their whiny poetic injustices about girls, politics, girls, love, girls, and generally thingso n that scale. But if you see me walking down the street shouting, "WHATS.....YOUR PROBLEM?" don't take offence. Just be calm, and say "You like New Found Glory too" and i'll go "Yeah!" and it'll be cool.....unless i forgot to take my green pills, then it's in your best interests not to approach me.....

Now what else to report? Ugh, yeah I forgot, on the 27th of June, alas I will have caved in and jointly use both use this blog and my MSN Spaces one. What does that mean? Well, if you read the blog using this site then great! y'know, lets have some fun involving kinky latex suits and birthday cake. The other thing is if you read it on my MSN spaces site, it will be exactly the same as here, given a few minor changes, so both will be as updated as each other. *wail* Oh how I will miss this blog being an independant voice and site in the midst of the corporate greed that is MSN, however it isn't viable for me to ignore it anymore and my decision is final. However whichever site you visit, you are more than welcome, except 200.* users, they are leechers, yo. Anywho thanks to all that have left comments here, i fear they are one stop people, if not then great! y'know, lets have some fun involving kinky latex suits and some christmas pudding. If not, then i shall go forth into the distance and quagmire that is MSN and retrieve them using my rippling muscles and latex suits that will be fit to burst, through the muscles you know, not cos they're made of some shit biodegradeable stuff...

Now, thanks to thw emotion that this last indie post brings, i seem to have bit my lip too hard and its now on the floor winking at me, just caressing me and asking me to pick it up, put it in ice and going to the hospital so thats what i'll do, oh and catch some rays before the thunderstorms set in, you know, its surprising how buff i look with this tantastic tan, and all the ladies are like "Hey Bear, is it true what they say about bears" and i'll be like "Whats that?" and with a girly chuckle they say "Y'know, the bigger the bear, the bigger his" and i'ma like "oh-ho-ho, wouldn't you like to know" - calamity ensues and so on, i mean, come on yo, use your imagination(s), or has corporate greed took that from you too?

So take care kids, remember to leave comments and remember, "
Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born." Check it.


bbBear

Music - Matt Nathanson - Suspended

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home