bbBear's Spot

Friday, July 01, 2005

Censored by Fox News... Apparantly

Well howdy, it seems with every passing day the amount that i wish to write about
decreases. It starts out with an acorn and gradually gets smaller and smaller.
I could go on discussing the wrongs of the church, and how shit it is to have scum
working for them (LINKY HERE), or how Bush wants answers to the new Iranian leader's past, but at the end of the day, who is it benefitting. Me, for releasing these thought into the community? You, for being more informed than you already are? The public? Well all these questions and more could be answered if i sat down and thought about it, but when there's The O'Reilly Factor on Fox News, who wants to?

So whats been happenin? Well, nothing much if im being honest. Just a whole lotta thinkin,
and inner monologues running all the time, about this subject and that subject, all
this thinking makes me miss important things on FNC, which makes me sad. You want me to
digress? Well, not now. Later, my pretties... But for now, i should actually start writing that
TV script thats beein in my mind for the last 3 weeks, but if anyone has seen Dave Gorman's
Googlewhack Adventure, y'all know where i'm comin' from, am I right?!

Saddam: You may have seen me in my pants thinking im well hung... Isoon will be!

Anyone wishing to contact me, do email the link on the right, on the MSN spaces site i may include an MSN address, buts neither here nor there. Oh, want something to read/watch? Click here, i know someone who would really enjoy it... i'm now off watch...guess what...


bbBear

Music - Rob Thomas - Lonely no More

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home