bbBear's Spot

Monday, July 04, 2005

Happy Fourth Of July!....

.... a.k.a Independance Day to my peeps across the pond. You can imagine one nation udner God, eating their turkey with cranberry sauce, yams, nutloaf for the meat-impaired. It reminds me of those classic Friends episodes, where Monica would make a huge turkey, and Phoebe, well she'd be herself with stories of the street, and Chandler (bless him) would try and impress the rest with his story of the worst Thanksgiving anyone has ever had, well between the 6 of them anyway. Just talking about it........makes me in the mood........ *ahem* but still hopefully one and all will enjoy the festivities, not that I know whats happening, i'm sure there'll be more turkey, some fireworks, and ol' Dubya making a half-arsed speech slurring into his eggnog....(FULL STORY, WELL A STORY ANYWAY ABOUT IT HERE)

Not a long post as people to see, things to do, but I tell ya what, MSN spaces don't 'arf piss me off, with his crummy formatting, about 16 million colours to choose from and BLAHHHHHH, dahm it. I still live by my decision to use it in parallel to this site, though I feel it needs sprucing up a bit, maybe a lick o'er paint, some linkehs, all that kinda stuff. Who knows? IF i get the time from Friends episodes and eating turkey then maybe I just will......Oh and to the random visitors on MSN, LEAVE A COMMENT (please?!), well the same could be said for the Blogspot one too......y'know just a lil' message, saying "Howdy" and all that...


bbBear

Music - KT Tunstall - Other Side Of The World

2 Comments:

  • You know, you misspelled Independence.

    (hi dude)
    :)

    By Blogger Andrew, at 8:54 PM  

  • i just realised, it isnt thanksgiving either :P

    By Blogger bbBear, at 9:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home