bbBear's Spot

Thursday, July 14, 2005

Its been a while

As my good buddy Aaron said, it has been a while. I actually never planned to write tonight, but i noticed a surge in traffic, and when i mean a surge i mean Google's servers couldn't handle it baby...umm...well ok maybe it didn't get as bad as that. but still, it increased through linkage from one person's MSN Space, no it wasn't mine and no i'm not going to do the "honour" of mentioning their site, do i think they deserve it? No. Do they care? Probably not, but still, anymore linkages from this site and pooooooooof, off they go. Well, of it goes i guess.

So its been over a week since a good post, a GOOD post, not ones where i promise to reveal my cleavage at the thought of comments, or ones from FWDS and RE's that "wayyyyyyyyyyy kewl" to share in my inbox. I mean, whats a guy to do when his email address is plastered over the inter-flora-web and finds himself getting a load of forwardededed emails a day? Well, i BAH-LETE them, then block them. Well, mebbe not as bad as block them, but report there email address as junk/spam. Ahhh, wait till my friends at Yahoo! servers notice these, hotmail accounts that are forwarding spam and "emotional" letters to me. Is it g33ky to have friends at Yahoo!? Do i even know the correct grammatical use to use at the end of Yahoo!? BAHHHH leave me alone, im sick-a gettin' my hair pulled

Hmmm, well what have I been upto? Oh, a plethora of charitable activities, to tweak at the heart string of adolescent females, who get wet at the sight of me, or Will Young, or umm, whatever people's makes adolescent girls moisted. Add in a pinch of, luck, and a tablespoon of Harry Potter, then you add up to my week. Different from the rest, nothing like the best. So thats about it, but who knows, with the right kinda comments, i could, talk dirty on MSN, or Yahoo, and promise exclusive content shots and........WAIT A MINUTE. I thought i was a hot teen grrrrl again, copying and pasting the shit THEY write on their blogs. Well, no adding on MSN, no comments FUCK ALL is what you'll get, aside from pissed off that you believe its YOU i'm talking to when it isn't.

So that my frenz is me outta town, who know's when i will write again. Perhaps tomorrow, perhaps when some peopels writes a comment. Or perhaps i'll ban all persons who linkeh from that specific site from earlier. Well, im off to NYC to buy me the new Harry Potter booook, i will leave y'all to buy it on Saturday/Monday and if you give the game away, POOOOOOOOOOOOOF. Oh to the guy who likes KT Tunstall, right back at ya bud. Shepherds Bush Empire in november? Yes please!


bbBear

Music - Embrace - Wonder

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home