bbBear's Spot

Thursday, August 04, 2005

Untitled (How...)

The episode of Simpsons shown today, which is around 10+ years old, where Lisa won an essay based on America and that, made laugh to the point I thought I was watching Fox News Channel (Well, i guess Simpsons are Fox property...). But if you believe that America is now a haven for justice and liberty and equality and all, i'm thinkin' what the fuck has happened in the past 10 years? I should ask my boy Cavuto, or O'Reilly, however I feel their opinion will be as fair and balanced as the channel they grace.


Anyway i'm offline for some time, there's more to life than MSN-fucking messenger, and away from all this shit. If your that desperate i'm sure you'll find other ways to contact me. Not that's high on my list of priorities. Or in the middle. At the end...??


bbBear

Music - Kelly Clarkson - Since U Been Gone

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home