bbBear's Spot

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Stupid boy-projects? Yes please!

Before the main article, an interesting side note. Tonight was the new season of Room 101 (BBC2 - 10pm - replacing Danny WAllace's How To Start Your Own Country me thinks... :? ) but is it me or does Paul now include EVERYTHING his guests suggest? Does he not want to offend them in anyway? I mean, good ol' Nick Hancock threw everything out of there, he didn't want Room 101 filled with the ramblings and mishaps of society that "celebrity's" thought on a whim that was deserving. I don't want to ruin it if you videoed, or Tivo'd it tonight, but MAGICIANS?? Bah, dahm that pesky passionate Dara O'Briain and his impossible-to-pronouce-like-it-sounds-surname.

So anywho, tonight, marks something of an inspirational idea for me. I have read, and watched those masters of "lecture-based comedy research" Dave Gorman and Danny Wallace have these, "stupid boy-projects" (forgive me if i got the name wrong - my memory is blurred from Room 101, and SSBM) like following horoscopes, or starting a country. Well, from this Sunday the 18th September, i'm gonna get me one of dem things! But i'm not going to reveal it just yet, because people might start getting too excited by it, or emailing me with ludicrous things, but i will reveal all in good time, so check back onto this blog, or if the URL is too hard to remember, just remember http://www.bbBear.TK
So, the reason? Well looking back on life, the past year or so, its just.... uneventful. If you feel pissed off with that you might be involved somewhere, hey, click the X on the top-right and bog off. Or rather, my apologies that times spent with you have been, rolling to say the lease. Sure there's been SOME things, things i will remember, people that have touched me, in my special place...but still, it needs more, ooomph, more remembering, more.... MORE! Like a fat kid wanting more cake, i want more life - and this boy-project should help me. I don't wish to make it sound like this is the answer to all my problems, perhaps it will create even more, and i REALLY hope that i'm not psyching myself for a big dissapointment, but, from Sunday the 18th, life will change. I think. I hope. Unlike the Oasis song, i don't know. I like to liken myself to Dave Gorman, in as much that I like doing things, I'm just shit at starting them. But no more excuses! New approch to life? Yes please!

I'm aware thats a lot of text to read, but its good, clean wholesome text so have a read and send comments and/or emails - perhaps you might wanna write what YOU would put in Room 101. Actually, do what you want - most people do. To finish off, i leave with teh scintilating news that Google unveils its blog-search site. Neat.


bbBear

Music - Me First And The Gimme Gimmes - Mandy

1 Comments:

  • My mate is Poet Laureate of the Kingdom of Lovely.

    I voted for him!

    By Blogger Andrew, at 5:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home