bbBear's Spot

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Constipated people don't give a sh...

Yeah yeah yeah, long time no post... zzz ... still, I'm back now, feeling 27% funkier, smelling 54% more like a summer's meadow and only a 3% drop in my disdain for 24. Rock on!

I glance to see that it was 9 days since my last post, so the key question is, "bbBear, how did you become 54% more like a summer's meadow"?, and you know I gotta say, it isn't easy. I think sleep and a trip to the local cosmetics chain help somewhat. So your second is question what have I been upto? Well, I'm sure much to the Communist's annoyment (if that's even a word), the decision was made to travel to Southend! Oh aye, it was good down there, on the A217, where we encountered, erm traffic... but it was all good down there, I can see why the communist loves it ever so. Walking along the mile-plus pier is indeed something to savour, and coming back along the plastic train is a pleasure all unto itself, albeit f*ckin up my knee in the process! The only thought that kept me smiling and appreciated Southend even more than I did was the fact my boy Dave has done this perilous journey himself, to emulate his fine feet along the coast brought a smile to this young Bear's eyes.

So aside from smelling fresh and eating eels from Southend coastfront, what else? Well I notice that a number of visitors are being directed here by searching for "AOLSessions" or "Aol Sessions". Now I don't host any files in regards to this, NOR WILL I - I think it's because it's part of my ESSENTIAL LINKEH! that they believe I hold their favourite band's AOL performance. I don't. But click here for Videopimp, and search for AOL sessions, they have them ready for download on IRC. Check 'em out, you won't be sorry, :)

Constipated people don't give a shit eh? Such is the fine bawdy humour at seaside places, I was gonna buy the semi-name plate with it on it, but I thought "Nah, i'll leave it and post it on my blog for my fine reader's to appreciate", so aren't you glad I saved you £5 for the sign and posted it for free on here, eh? And by all means feel free to use it yourself. I would post more about me, but that's for my thoughts only. Do those close to me know the thoughts and feelings I have? Well, maybe. But to that is to know what the meaning of Me Ves Y Sufres is, so that will wait.

So on that note people, I will bid you a fond farewell, we will meet again soon, I can feel it in me waters. As ever I leave you with news bits, including, a fabulous article by The Communist on sleep (crazy mofo he is!), how Tom Cruise will eat his new baby's placenta (who hasn't?), and 10 things Microsuck Word users should know. Yeah I like to tittilate here, and if you laughed at the word "tittilate" there, shame on you - bbBear cast's aspersions on you... oh yeah, 6 days left!!


bbBear

Music - Save Ferris - Your Friend

9 Comments:

  • You came to Southend and didn't even tell me... :( *sniff*, I could have showed you my bowling ball.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:16 AM  

  • Wasn't you in Canterbury on said dates??


    bbBear

    By Blogger bbBear, at 9:34 AM  

  • No dude was in Southend, just here to get free food of parents and lovely 10mb internet connection (1200k/sec woo).

    Going back to Canters on Saturday

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:05 PM  

  • 1200k/s sec? Git - your not gonna use it "legally" :)

    Yeah im back this weekend too, not too shabby, huh? Had I realised you were in Southend too i would have popped by - bowling ball indeed! Has it got, your name on it? Like Kendra or Peach...?


    bbBear

    By Blogger bbBear, at 8:08 PM  

  • No *sniff*

    Bastards the lot of them.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:55 PM  

  • and I need 1200k/sec for legit purposes, there are loads of unix isos out there and I need to download them in about 8 minutes :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:56 PM  

  • Nothing wrong with a bit of Communism..... :J

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:40 PM  

  • For god sakes man, UPDATE!!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:50 AM  

  • ZACLEY!

    See the weirdos are advertising, which is the net equivalent of spider webs on your site!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home