bbBear's Spot

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Every night I tell myself, I am the cosmos

Rejoice readers, please, do rejoice. But be seated when doing so, otherwise the neighbours might complain. Shhhh...

*Ahem*

So good morning to you all readers, I promised a full post, and this, is the result. A smattering of information, peppered with humour, grandiloquence and just a mere smogsaboard of bollocks, so hold on kids. First things first, I forgot to wish my blog a happy birthday! That's right, it's been one whole year since it began on the 22nd of March (read the first post here - ohhhhhhh), so I'm sure it met up with the ESSENTIAL LINKEHS on the right and had a liddle party, with a cake, and some jell-o, and maybe some balloons, and Trevor Nelson being the dee-jay for the evening...with a little smoothness for the lay-deez thrown in.... but alas, no, I have not seen the pictures yet, question is, do I want to see them? Not after all the things i've heard that went on - you sly blog you Dave...

So it is the penultimate day of being in this fair city of Canterbury, and what better (if not artery-clogging inducing) way of celebrating it with the Hut for lunch with the Owl and a Chinese with the Duck, who might get battered and eaten with soy sauce? These 12 weeks since the new year have gone by fairly quickly...a bit too quickly for my liking, but such is life, and I guess as one door closes, a window opens for this little Bear to climb through. Still to knoe the future is to not have one, but I'd liek to think people would remain and stay, the ones who've had a positive impact on my life (come on kids - you know who you are!). So to celebrate this fact, me and Duncan went out and ate a smattering of sunblushed tomatoes on top of Jarlsberg (*sp?) cheese. My god it was the most orgasmic experience I've had in Canterbury since I was outside the catherdral and.... well, that was it really, for now.....but i'll be back......mroe exciteable then ever...... So with this in mind, Easter will eb upon us, and alas with that comes revision, which brings a revision timetable (yes, i've done one already), so this will be a rare opportunity to do fun things during the day, like smash a clock in with nail clippers. So I may be around, just not on MSN Messenger, I will be on hiatus for 3 weeks from that, so that's why you won't see me around on there. Bastard program.

Anywho....this is winding on, hope you all read the above, if not, GO BACK UP AND READ IT, psh and you call yourselves fans of the blog? Hmm, well to finish off with, is my now infamous Bear-bite news, starting off with the wonderful news Embrace are doing the England World Cup song, Nigeria's interests worry the U.S (what country doesn't?) and 42 really is the answer. Funnily enough I thought KY jelly was? OOOH before I forget, Radio 4 theme is out. BUY IT NOW!!


bbBear

Music - The Radio 4 Theme

4 Comments:

  • What is this 8:22AM time you're up at? Please tell me this is the result of a massive all night marathon of 24 or something similar.

    Home tomorrow? Wish I had that luxory! Bastards the lot of them!

    If only, if only I could fly away and kill some people, now that would be nice...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:15 PM  

  • You know, the thing thats struck me is that your the 3rd person to comment on the fact I wrote it at 8.22am i mean, whats all that about?! :)

    Who are bastards? The government? Fox? I like to blame Fox for a lot of things, seems only right to blame them for this!

    But where would you fly to anonymous, to kill people? Sadistic no - although saying that, it remains to be seen why at this moment I'm not watching Deal Or No Deal.


    bbBear

    By Blogger bbBear, at 3:24 PM  

  • Everybody, although Desmond's essay is completed leaving a project, revision and a dissertation to go!

    Don't care that my essay is crap, references nothing, but it's finished!

    And the examination is more important, or something!

    8:22am is sleep time, always will be! Unless you have a yob, in which case boooo.

    (p.s. I bought the Embrace album today after you linked to them getting the world cup song ... cost £2 more than 4cheapcds.com, dang).

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:20 PM  

  • I also like the fact that my final exam is on the same day as my blog's birthday.

    Facists

    By Blogger Andrew, at 7:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home