bbBear's Spot

Saturday, February 11, 2006

Torino 2006 Winter Olympics!

Quite why the Winter Olympics from Torino get me giddy with excitement is anyone's guess, just the thought of going down an icy track on an advanced sledge of some sorts at 80mph and winning a gold medal for your country excites me somewhat - not quite as excited as sitting in the corner of a darkened room listening to Jimmy Eat World, but still, enough to make me delusional and watch the opening ceremony on British Eurosport for 3 hours.

Hmm, sparse pickings this week, ooh, do pop to Dave's blog now with his extensive FAQ on Deal or No Deal, using his exhaustive knowledge of Econometrics (or so he claims - all anyone needs to do is use a big word and i'm lost) but it was a jolly good read, enough to warrant me watching it on Friday. Not that it quite matched the anticipation of the opening ceremony of the Winter Olympics, but still, enough to make delusional.

Me, hmm, well im okayz I guess, watching Scrubs gaining knowledge and wisdom, and trying my luck at premium-rate daytime competitions, fighting off the boredom of not doing any work, although that will change soon - speaking of which must depart now to find out what essay's to do, as if it was a fun list to choose from, like when you write down your christmas list, just less fun - and with supply and demand graphs - ooer missus. And you, yes YOU, stop sitting around, and tune into channel 301 on Freeview or British Eurosport - go on, do it now i tells ya. And let me know if we win a medal, though I won't hold my breath... Oh and comments now enabled again.


bbBear

Music - Coheed And Cambria - The Velorium Camper I: Faint


2 Comments:

  • I'm just waiting for Curling... the other sports can wait..

    although wouldn't mind watching Hockey...

    except too much to do, too little time, or something.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:54 AM  

  • Like sleeping in the day and being up at 4am in the morning? If this was 4 years ago, with the games at Salt Lake City, I can udnerstand being up at that late hour - but dude, hockey on at like 2pm in the afternoon???


    bbBear

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home