bbBear's Spot

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Courtesy of Courtney...Apparantly


Press the play button to erm, play. Forgot what a great song this, live from the V Festival 2005.

Do I have much to say? Not really, aside from that If I could have just one wish,
I would wish to wake up everyday to the sound of your breath on my neck, the warmth of your lips on my cheek, the touch of your fingers on my skin, and the feel of your heart beating with mine... Knowing that I could never find that feeling with anyone other than you.

Whoever "you" is, well, never know, could be the co-foudner of the Dave Club. I'll leave it for you to think of whilst I dream of the day I write a proper post.

bbBear

Music - KT Tunstall - (Live at the V Festival)

3 Comments:

  • Well I'm flattered ;)

    The World needs more hippy chicks like KT (and Tori Amos who is REALLY pissed off with the world and everything.. Little Earthquakes... now there's perhaps the greatest album I've ever heard in my whole life... I'm addicted to it... although if you listen to the lyrics... smashing Christain boys faces in.... and then something about making her cum and that not making them Jesus...).

    None of this Nelly Furtado Loose sellout bullshit crap.... I'm totally disappointed in her, she sold out to the man (record company) who wanted to drop her after both her albums sucked in the US..

    btw can you send me those pictures whenever you got a spare moment please ... ta =)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:32 AM  

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:15 PM  

  • Hi Mr Bear,
    It's the first time I visited your blog and I must tell how the truth makes it glance its own way !! I think I might start to learn more about you via internet than from the (still great memory of) time we listen side by side to lecturers. Briliant 2:2 actually me Too, but life isn't finished yet and I look forward to take an accademic revenge, perhaps in a Master degree, even if I need to work a few years time to access it. Go round the world one day if it is your dream as dreams are to be fullfiled. Mine is to learn and meet new people... hum, not far from yours actually.
    Well, go on writing ! I ' LL COME BACK hehehe.

    Erwan.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home