bbBear's Spot

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

To those who read but don't contact me

**VID REMOVED - COULDN'T FIGURE HOW TO DISABLE AUTOPLAY

That's right kids, I haven't been around. Lately a fair bit has happened, and in a triangle of hope, alas only 2 out of the 3 points have happened. Will the 3rd happen? I don't know...I really do hope...if it's meant to be, it will, if not then it was great when it happened, y'know...

So why TBS? Well listen to the song kids - i do on the way to work, and relate it wholeheartedly, so listen to it above (don't worry about the video) , such as the way you lot love Pussycat Dolls and bellow "Buttons" at the top of your student-ish lungs, or get deep down and dirty in an urban club somewhere. I feign interest at that, but I'll be back there soon, showing that caucasian's do have rhythm and can dance.

So if your reading this thinking "I should give him a bell, its been a while", then do so, whilst your listening to the song. I can't guarantee I'll reply straight away or be around during the week day, with work commitments and that, but to those who mean a great to me, I'll make the time. Oh yeah Canterbury 12th of July - pix will be posted. Till then.


bbBear

Music - Taking Back Sunday - MakeDamnSure

4 Comments:

  • You're posting pictures of that event?

    I might not show up now ;)

    You staying the night or returning home that day dude?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:39 PM  

  • If I WERE to give you a bell, what would you do with it? Are you starting a collection?

    Hoping your triangle meets all 3 points, have a chat soon, you have to come over soon!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:49 AM  

  • I hope the third point of the triangle doesn't let you down. You will then know if it was worth it or not.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:06 PM  

  • @anonymous - I should be, however i don't think they allow photography in the Cathedral, could be a covert, no-flash jobbie! To hell with the consequences!

    @synthshadow - If i was given a bell, I could ring it when I wanted feeding, possibly an antelope or berries of some sort. Saying that I could wear it around my neck and be shit at hunting, and alas no I won't start a collection of bells, I don't think I have the room - eek...

    @nic - who knows. Fate has a way of dealing wid these things, so f*ck it, see how it goes :) and was it worth it? Always.


    bbBear

    By Blogger bbBear, at 10:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home