bbBear's Spot

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

I rush in where angels fear to tread


Reading the comments, I must thank Erwan there. A shining beacon in the darkness of economics, he was a gentleman and a scholar. Yet he makes even more sense with his comment. Dreams are to be fulfilled, and without dreams, what is life? Too many of us are not living our dreams because we are living our fears. I know how often I daydream and delude myself, as long as you can distinguish between what's fantasy and what's reality. I wish Erwan the best with his dream to learn and meet new people, and eagerly anticipate his next visit to this blog.

So aside from that what else is new? Well, aside from acting the tough Bear and making people cry, nothing much. I could spout on about how sometimes the heart sees what is invisible to the eye, but do people listen? Do they f*ck. Still, that's their choice, for we cannot judge those from our own eyes.

I leave you tonight with a stonking performance of The Cure - Love Song, live from Pepsi Smash. Why I listen to these songs I don't know, for it encourages delusions and a distinct lack of panache. Maybe the hardest part is facing upto certain truths we never wished to, and living wid it.
But whilst dispensing the ol' Dr. Feelgoods, remember that one Bear all by himself is nothing. Two bear's who belong together make a world. Laters.

bbBear - The Cure - Love Song (Live@Pepsi Smash)

1 Comments:

  • the funniest ad I have seen all day!


    http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6238953685626218421

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home