bbBear's Spot

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Guess Whose Back!!

WOOOOOOOOOO!!

Yes kids, just when you thought it was safe to come out of your living rooms, come out of the closet or just come, I return! Well, not that it's any cause to celebrate or that, but I hope someone lights a candle in my honour. Yeah yeah I know I disappeared without a trace on a little hiatus, but after reading previous posts, I thought "Hell, these kids need mental stimulation. Or oral stimulation. Who knows." As well I gotta thank my communist chum Dave, with his brand spanking new post, without him I would never have the encouragement to start this back up, although saying that, 10 miutes for a song and one line? Hmm, still thx boss!! Still not liking your communist slant, but whose perfect (aside from Zach Braff?)

Sooooo, I see it's been around 5 months since my last post. And knowing my demographic don't like reading a long piece of text but appreciate lists (who doesn't?), i'll condense my last 5 months into a list:
  • Gained (and lost) a job as a debt collector
  • Gained a job in a "retail enfant terrible" (thank the Express for that)
  • Got a DS
  • Cried over the Wii
  • Cried generally
Now wasn't that worth the 5 times a day you guys check up on here, no? I feel that looking over back through past posts, it needs panache, and guile, and other Street Fighter II characters. Now, please excuse the lack of info at this point but time is of the (vanilla) essence, plus I have reforrmatting and other projects up my sleeve, which may not be discussed next time.

So the point of this post is, I'm still alive. Much to many of your chagrins. But not only do I leave you with concert details for the fantabulous Chicks Dig Scars (my words, not their's), but, oh yes kids - the news bits are back! So check out the BBC moving to file-sharing sites, how the winner of X-Factor will be Xmas number 1, how the UK football probe targets 17 transfers, and check out Weird Al's interview with recently-divorced K-Fed - who'd wanna miss that? (Check back soon for top 10 songs of 2006! WOOO!


bbBear


Music - Something Corporate - Punk Rock Princess (Live @ XFM)

3 Comments:

  • Dude the Dave Club is back =)

    Got friend codes for Mario Kart / Tetris, we should hook up some time dude?

    I'm assuming you didn't get a Wii :( Well if you're ever in Southend, come round, there will be a Wii here begging for attention :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4:52 AM  

  • HELL YEAH The Dave Club is back, from the ashes of the pheonix that burned brightly for 3 yrs!

    Will procure Tetris in the next week or so, so when I do will send friend code to you, for that and Animal Crossing :)

    Nah man, didnt get it, brotheri s getting one, and if that is an invitation to come to Southend, I will snap it up quicker than you can say "Nature's Law" :) , and a Wii begging for attention - sounds like something this little Bear could get excited about!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:37 PM  

  • Well dude, it's not like I have anything to do, ever.

    Merry Christmas btw ;)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home