bbBear's Spot

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

They Sikh bbBear here...

Hello one and all, and welcome to this, the first post of 2007! Already this year we've had racism in the Big Brother house and the talk of Super ASBO's, so, how has your year been for you - gravy?

I can almost guarantee that person of the month has got to be Keeley Hazell. If you've been reading The Sun, then you would have seen that a sex tape has appeared on the internet (no I don't have links... or do I...) of her, and how she "emotionally" describes her "ordeal" of having it on the net and in a "downmarket" newspaper (without a massive fucking interview fee from the Sun for it...), so whose the clever one? Sure, she could get a cut of any profits from it, and the exposure (ha no pun intended) will only do her career good, I mean, any publicity is good publicity, right? And all the papers and magazines will pay exorbinant amounts just to interview her about it, so I ask you, is she cleverer than we think? I think so.

So aside from celebrity sex tapes, what else has been happening? Well congrats to me for passing my driving test first time woooooooo, now all I gotta do is find a Ka to drive in (now there's a massive hint as to what Ka i'm getting heh), oh and I decided to learn Arabic. Bloody hard language that, to write and speak, but I shall perservere like no Bear has, and can already write basic Arabic words and learnt the alphabet. So ha!

This post (or lack of relevant info) is dedicated to the ubiquitous Peter, who has decided to upsticks and try his luck on a season's year long loan at Sydney FC, we here all wish him the very best of luck, and hope his overhead scissor kicks destroy Wollagong United, or whatever hot-studded soccer teams they have out there. On another matter related to me, if you are a member of social networking sites iMeem, Myspace or Youtube, then do add me, would be awesome to connect to my readers. Or reader. However many of you there are.

So anywho, off I must depart, I thought I would wish my readers a happy 2007, and remember, if you wanna become famous and make money, make a sex tape! That's what I'll be doing, so when I become famous I can claim more than 50% of all earnings! As ever, I will leave you with whats making the news this post, such as asking, what's the point of Woolworths (that I ask regularly), the Doomsday Clock being readjusted (ooer), and how 10 people have been sacked over the "Hold your Wee for a Wii" contest. Don't know what I'm talking about? I bet you don't, I bet your still all looking for Keeley Hazell's sex tape - dirty beggars...


bbBear

Music - Leona Lewis - A Moment Like This

3 Comments:

  • As a certain individual who watches things out of curiosity, I must say it was rubbish.

    4 minutes of boom boom (which looked more painful than anything), then no penetration action or of anything of similar quality, it was terrible.

    All in all, 2/10, bonus mark for the surprise twist ending.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:16 PM  

  • I'd also like to mention, I had no idea who she was before Monday.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:17 PM  

  • As a certain individual who watches things out of curiosity

    Rubbish! You wanted to know if it was worth the hype

    I must say it was rubbish. Your not wrong there son.

    ll in all, 2/10, bonus mark for the surprise twist ending.

    I will e-mail the lads mags as we speak!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home